My 3 fanfics with the most comments:
1. "In a Land of Prats and a Time of Zombies" (Merlin)
2. "as the poets say" (The Song of Achilles)
3. "Canis, Corvus, Curses" (Merlin)
1. "Job Hunting for Psychopaths" (Yu-Gi-Oh oh my god)
2. "Wanderer of the Sand" (Naruto ft. MY 13-YEAR-OLD OC HELP)
3. "The Joys of Pet Ownership" (YGO again I'm fuckin)
My 3 fanfics with the most kudos/favorites:
1. "as the poets say" (TSOA)
2. "In a Land of Prats and a Time of Zombies" (Merlin)
3. "Canis, Corvus, Curses" (Merlin) (HOW HAS NARUTO NOT SHOWN UP YET ASIDE FROM OCs seriously that's like 95% of my fic writing career what)
1. "Disagreements" (Naruto) (there we go)
2. "Job Hunting for Psychopaths" (YGO)
3. "The Joys of Pet Ownership" (YGO, I am dying slowly over here)
My oldest fanfic:
"The Big Brother" (Naruto, 2008, I wasn't even fuckin thirteen YOU CAN'T HOLD THAT SHIT AGAINST ME)
My latest fanfic:
"asphyxiation" (Naruto, celebratory ItaShi smut for the end of school)
My proudest fanfic:
Oh man..."from here to eternity" because it was my longest oneshot, my contribution to the greatest of ItaShi communities bitter_nakano, and easily my most in-depth canon AU. "In A Land of Prats and a Time of Zombies" because it was my first Merlin fic and novel-length and I thought everything fell together beautifully. Maybe "airspace"/"the flip side" for the POV switching and probably my favorite of my own takes on the Nakano scene.
My longest fanfic:
"Wanderer of the Sand" (Naruto) at 59,421, but I've got a couple of Merlin fics that also broke 50K (and probably without 5000 words of author's notes...).
My 3 fanfics with the most hits:
1. "as the poets say"
2. "In a Land of Prats" etc.
3. "Canis, Corvus, Curses" (I'm starting to notice a theme here)
1. "Wanderer of the Sand" by, like, a lot
3. "Job Hunting for Psychopaths"
My top 3 crossover fanfics:
Do fusions count?
1. "In a Land of Prats" etc. (Merlin/Warm Bodies fusion)
2. "Sometimes You Only Get One Chance (But Sometimes You Get Two)" (Naruto/Say Anything fusion)
3. "Canis, Corvus, Curses" (Merlin/Ladyhawke fusion in the loosest possible sense)
(Honorable mention to "Monster Hunting is a Terrible Career Choice (And Other Lessons Learned)" because it is a Merlin/Brothers Grimm fusion and it's ridiculous and got out of control so fast and I love it okay)
My favorite character to write in fanfic:
I love All Uchihas, All The Time. Shisui and Itachi will always be special to me because the fandom basically created Shisui for ourselves, and I've been writing my version of Itachi so long he feels like my own character, haha. And Sasuke is soo much fun to write, in canon and AUs.
Bonus round! A fic you love that isn’t listed above:
I'm really really fond of my "Brother of the Bride" series (Naruto, long-suffering Sasuke dealing with Itachi and Shisui being grossly domestic) and my ludicrous ItaShi Western AU series. Also "Fall In Love With Me (This Christmas)" (Naruto) because FLUFFY ROMCOMS. I LOVE THEM.
Anybody who wants to do this meme go for it, I'd love to see your answers!